Today we are interviewing Andrea of Charleston Shop Curator a fashion and lifestyle blog. Scroll below to read more about Andrea and make sure to check out her blog and Instagram!
1. What inspired you to start a blog and how long have you been blogging?
There was a void in promoting the local fashion scene and I wanted to feature the creative community. 3 1/2 years.
2. What has been your proudest blogging moment?
So many milestones! Being able to host Fashion Friday on Lowcountry Live because of my blog has been my most recent proud moment.
3. What is something you would like to learn more about?
How to partner up with more big brands.
4. Favorite place to sit and blog in the city?
Eclectic Vinyl and Cafe
5. If you could grab coffee with any blogger who would it be?
Chiara Ferragni (The Blonde Salad). Other than being a global influencer, she has built a fashion product brand, and she seems genuine and fun!