1. What inspired you to start a blog and how long have you been blogging?
I was inspired to start blogging when I realized that my friends were always asking me for beauty advice. I spend a lot of time reading beauty blogs and thought it was time for me to give writing one a try. I had run a few other blogs previously, but nothing that I was ever passionate about personally. I’ve been blogging on Authentic Stereotypes for about 8 months now but have written for different blogs for 3 years.
2. What has been your proudest blogging moment?
Launching Authentic Stereotypes. It was great to see something that I had dreamed about for so long finally come to life.
3. What is something you would like to learn more about?
I’d like to learn more about monetizing and marketing my blog. Since this is currently a side-hustle for me at the moment it would be great to get back some of the money I invest into it.
4. Favorite place to sit and blog in the city?
I do most of my blogging at home where my favorite place to sit is on my porch, which overlooks the woods. It’s so calm and peaceful!
5. If you could grab coffee with any blogger who would it be?
I would love to get coffee with Estee Lalonde. Her blog was the first I ever followed and I really admire how she’s been able to seamlessly transition from beauty to lifestyle blogging.