1. What inspired you to start a blog and how long have you been blogging?
I have been a wedding photographer for 6 years now and since day 1 of my career I have always loved running our photography blog. I started realizing that there was more that I wanted to share and blog about and started thinking of launching my own, separate blog. There are so many blogs that I read and am inspired by. It seemed like a lofty goal to even believe I could write a blog. But two years ago I finally took the leap! Looking back now I am so glad I launched Coastal Bride and wish I had done it sooner!
2. What has been your proudest blogging moment?
I am still so proud of being published on The Everygirl as it is one of the very first blogs I ever followed.
3. What is something you would like to learn more about?
I would love to be better at Pinterest and managing social media in general.
4. Favorite place to sit and blog in the city?
Spring afternoons on the porch at Kudu are perfection! But most days you can find me typing away furiously from my living room couch until way too late at night.
5. If you could grab coffee with any blogger who would it be?
I would absolutely love to meet Grace Atwood of The Stripe. Her writing is so authentic and I feel like we would really get along. I also would not mind meeting her cat Tyrion Puff.